Improved Patient Access
For patients of Abbey Surgery, Tavyside Health Centre and Yelverton Surgery
We are participating in a Government scheme to provide further extended hours for GP appointments. This means that appointments, which may be face to face, over the telephone, by e-consult or by video, will be available across the surgeries. The type of appointments mentioned above will be varied from time to time.
- Monday To Friday 08:00 to 20:00
- Saturdays 08:00 to 12:00
- Sundays (at Mount Gould Plymouth) 15:00 to 17:00 - Ring 01392 822354
- Bank Holidays (at Tavistock Hospital) 08:00 to 11:00 - Minor Injuries Unit
Each Surgery will provide their normal Monday to Friday hours between 08:00 and 18:30. Telephone and Dispensary services opening times should be checked with each individual Surgery
Saturday Extended Hours
The Saturday Extended Hours appointments will be as follows:
- Abbey Surgery 08:00 to 12:00 every Saturday
- Tavyside Health Centre 08:00 to 12:00 every other Saturday
- Yelverton Surgery 08:00 to 10:45 every four out of five Saturdays
In all cases booking is essential.